puma golf shoes

Vous avez un commentaire ou une suggestion ?
Une idée que vous estimez superbe et qu'il faut intégrer au jeu ?
Postez ça ici mais soyez constructif !!
Répondre
Primo Mond

puma golf shoes

Message par Primo Mond » jeu. 14 mai 2020 03:06

Do you and puma shoes for men the bloggers really believe that it is only about selling shoes? if that is the case my entire professional career has been a waste, and whatever small contribution I have made to footwear science has been worthless, because, i can say, hand on heart, everything I have ever done has been only with the wellfare of the athlete in view. Sure we hope whatever we do will sell shoes, but c'mon, do you really think we do not have the athletes best interests at heart? If that is really the case I find that really sad.

How does this support you argument? Furthermore, the Liebermann Nature article (which by the way is not a peer reviewed scientific publication), has been so badly misrepresented that Dan himself has posted a discalimer on the Harvard website saying the research has been misrepresented. People are reading what they want into it.. and by the puma golf shoes way.. there were big holes in this.. like comparing a cohort of 19 year olds to a cohort of 40 year olds and also mixing genders.. hmm. I am sure you would agree when reading scientific papers, critical appraisal' is very imoprtant.

A number of the papers you quote did not puma running shoes actually show what you are claiming they show. This does not mean you are wrong; you are just assuming you are right by using references that do not actually show what you claim they show. Anyway.. thats my 2 cents worth.. interesting and hopefully healthy debate.. maybe one day we can meet and go at it face to face.. much more enjoyable than blogging, especially since I am such a crap typer! Can I once more emphasise that I do not claim to have all the answers, and that this discussion should be light and maybe even a little tongue in cheek, puma roma without getting personal.

Both sides need to be more thoughtful and open minded. Bill over at zero drop likes to take an extreme approach (much like Barefoot Running is Bad) because sometimes taking that approach is necessary to get the other side to come to the middle. A time honored practice in politics. I'd like to see us arrive at a place where runners have more options, and store owners have better criteria at their disposal to help them select a proper shoe.That shoe might be an Asics Kayano, it might be a Saucony Kinvara, or it might be a Vibram Fivefingers.

I myself am not entirely sure what these criteria should be, but I don't have a fancy gait lab to do this kind of research myself. I simply look at what runners do out on the road, read the literature, and attempt to make sense of things. I probably make mistakes, and that's fine, I'm happy to admit that I'm not infallible. None of us are.actually.. I agree with you.. there are many gaps at many levels.and that is what I have been trying to say. I cannot tell you how many discussions I have had with the powers that be bout educating.. on the facts puma clyde at a grass root level about this stuff.

I have heard that many good designers who are biomechanically oriented have left the business because they get frustrated by marketing departments. I don't know the situation at ASICS, so I can't speculate on your situation, but I believe this process is backward. Biomechanics and science should be forefront build the best product for the runner based on sound science as you suggest. I do realize that products have to sell, but sometimes maybe taking a risk on a novel product Image is worth it because it's the right thing to do.

Répondre